As travel opens back up, we know you may have questions. Here at Small Hope, we have undergone The Bahamas’ Clean & Pristine certification to make sure our cleaning, social distancing, and testing meet industry best practices. We can’t wait to see you!
Call or email us for help or information on the travel visa or requirements!
WE OFFER ANTIGEN TESTS ON PROPERTY
As of September 2022, the following regulations for travel to The Bahamas apply:
- All travellers (vaccinated and unvaccinated) will no longer need to submit a pre-travel COVID-19 test or apply for a Bahamas Travel Health Visa in order to enter the country.
- All travellers (vaccinated and unvaccinated) are no longer required to take an additional COVID-19 tests to travel domestically (inter-island) within The Bahamas.
- I’m fully vaccinated. What are The Bahamas’ requirements?
- As of June 19, 2022, fully vaccinated travellers will no longer be required to submit a pre-travel COVID-19 testing to enter the country. Instead, valid proof of vaccination must be presented before boarding a flight to The Bahamas.
- Fully vaccinated travellers will not be required to submit the Bahamas Travel Health Visa.
- Fully vaccinated travellers are exempt from completing the daily Health Questionnaire.
- Adhere to health and safety protocols on-island such as mask wearing, social distancing and frequent hand washing among others. Health and safety remain our highest priority and we must continue to be vigilant.
CANCELLATION & DEPOSIT POLICY
We know this is an uncertain time in the world, with fast-changing circumstances, and so we have made our cancellation and deposit policy even more relaxed. Your deposit is refundable for any reason up to 30 days before your stay. After 30 days, it can be applied to a new date of stay. If your reservation is cancelled for a COVID-19-related reason we will refund that deposit up to 14 days before your stay. After 14 days we will transfer that deposit onto a new travel date—valid forever!
A COVID-19 REASON IS DEFINED AS:
Border closure or compulsory quarantine, either in The Bahamas or your country of origin or contracting COVID-19 before your stay.
Traveling to and from the Lodge
If you would like to get to Andros on a smaller flight directly from Fort Lauderdale Maker’s Air is a private, scheduled airline and private charter company that makes daily flights from a private hangar at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport and flies directly to Andros. Contact us or them for more information on setting up a direct flight!
We at Small Hope Bay Lodge know how difficult these times have been for you and your families, and we look forward to welcoming you back to rest, relax, and rejuvenate with us again.
Stay well and we will see you soon!