About Small Hope Bay Lodge
Small Hope has been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, and birders since 1960. Our all-inclusive family-friendly resort features 18 private one bedrooms and 4 two bedroom cabins, a historic lodge and lounge, and a waterfront terrace where fresh Caribbean cuisine is served, and the bar is always open.
Come experience our relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, and unspoiled surroundings. Our dock and dive shop are on-property and fishing trips are easily arranged. If relaxing with a book and a drink is more your speed, go right ahead. We have two beaches and plenty of palm-shaded hammocks for you to enjoy.
Vintage family photos, stacks of books, and board games greet you in the lodge. Here you’ll find plenty of room to lounge around the reading room and play a friendly game of chess. There’s Panacea, a boat turned bar, a kid’s activities room, and a cannon in the fireplace—just ask us about the backstory there.
The Patio & Bar
Along on the water’s edge just steps from the lodge, our outdoor bar and dining terrace invite you to kick back and enjoy the ambiance. Pull up a seat, order a cocktail, and relax amongst friends under the starry nights’ sky. We can’t think of a better way to unwind and share stories over dinner and drinks.
Small Hope Highlights
- Completely All-Inclusive
- Two Private Beaches
- World-Class Diving & Fishing
- 18 Beachfront Cabins
- Island & Nature Tours
- Small Souvenir Shop
- Free Wi-Fi in the Bar & Lounge
- Free Calls to The U.S. & Canada
- Free Babysitting for Kids*
- Beachfront Hot Tub
- Beach Fitness Equipment
Included Dining and Bar
- Hot, Made-to-order Breakfast
- Delicious Lunch & Dinner Buffets
- Cocktail Hour Appetizers
- Full Bar Available All Day
- Picnic Lunches & Snacks Upon Request
- Free Snorkeling Lessons
- Free Discover Scuba Lesson
- Freehand Lines & Bait for Fishing On-Property
- Beach Cruiser Bicycles Available For Use
- Kayaks & Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Self-Guided Nature Walks
- Self-Guided Kayak & Bike Tours
- Self-Guided Fly Fishing Tours
- Transportation To/From the Androsia Batik Factory